I just wanted to send you a quick reminder email to sign up for the free online summit that starts tomorrow.
Many of you have been sending me emails about options for starting your own online business, and this is a great place to start.
If you’re wanting to work from home, or if you are wanting to grow your business income, then this summit is great. There are three days of live events, 15+ expert speakers, and more. This summit is for bloggers, coaches, consultants, freelancers, and those who want to start their own business from home.
Tomorrow, starting Tuesday, March 24th, my friends at Teachable are hosting a FREE three-day online conference, called The 2020 Reach Summit.
Have you ever considered creating your own
online course or building your own product? Have you been looking to add
a new revenue stream for your business?
In case you aren’t familiar, Teachable is an amazing platform that allows you to build and sell digital products and courses — without all the tech hassles of video hosting, setting up payment gateways, and having to custom code anything.
They have over 30,000 creators who’ve collectively generated over $300 million in digital product sales.
And their creators are typically just normal folks, who have created successful courses spanning every topic, including:
- Watercolor painting
- Drone flying
- Hand lettering
- Tennis coaching
- Dog training
- Guitar playing
…and thousands of other topics.
You have an online course in you. And creating an online course (or any digital product) is one of the fastest ways to leverage on your time, increase your earning ceiling, and help more people.
When you grab your free ticket, you’ll receive access to all of the live broadcasts, expert interviews, panels, and training workshops. You can tune in whenever your schedule permits to the topics that you’re most excited by.
By the end of this online event, you’ll learn how to…
- Add a brand new revenue stream using online courses.
- Take your knowledge and unique expertise and identify what your ideal course topic could be (and how an online course can fit in with your other service and product offerings.)
- Minimize that feeling of overwhelm that can come from the prospect of creating a brand-new online course or digital from scratch
- A deep-dive into sales funnels and proven strategies that will generate a meaningful income in your business
- Simple strategies to recognize and conquer the mental blocks many creators experience (including doubt, self-sabotage, and procrastination).
- And so much more!
Teachable made this 100% free but I recommend you register now before you miss out on this awesome opportunity (they’re expecting 40,000+ registrants!):